Reservations and Availability
- Reservation for a charter service is subject to the availability of a vehicle of the type and specification on the required date.
- Confirmation of service will only be processed once the client accepts the quotation / cost of service and makes payment at least 48 hours prior to the required date.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Shuttlers is at liberty to charge the client a cancellation fee in the following percentages.
- 10% of the charge on all cancellations not later than 24 hours to the required date.
- 30% of the charge on all cancellations less than 24 hours to the required date.
- 0 refund of the charge on all cancellations on the required date.
Shuttle Rules and Regulations
The Shuttlers pilot is responsible for the adherence to the underlisted rules and regulations and the client shall ensure that the rules and regulations are strictly adhered to.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited on the shuttles.
- The drinking of alcohol is strictly prohibited on the shuttles.
- Where the vehicle capacity is a 4 seater, 6 seater, 14 seater or 28 seater, the number of passengers on the shuttle shall be only the authorized number of seats available.
- Where the vehicle category is a Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) the number of passengers on the shuttle shall not exceed the number of the seats available plus the maximum number of standing space (20 people).
- Users are not allowed to leave their personal belongings behind on the shuttles.
- Users are not allowed to place their feet on the seats or dashboard of the shuttles.
- Users are not allowed to disembark from the shuttle while it is still in motion.
- The client shall specify the purpose of the charter. Where the shuttle is used for activities other than that which was specified, the client shall be charged an extra 30% of the initial cost, or the charter shall be canceled.
Overtime and Extra Hours
- No extra service shall be provided other than those specified in the original itinerary.
- Where extra service is required outside the specified hours, Shuttlers shall charge the client a flat rate of N5000 per hour for the extra hours.
Overtime and Extra Hours
The price quoted is exclusive of all toll or car park fees that the client may incur.
Charge for bank account refunds
Refund to a user’s bank account is subject to a 5% charge which will be deducted from the total sum to be refunded to the account.
In the event of damages to the vehicle while in the service of the client, the client shall bear sole responsibility of the cost of repairs to the full extent of the damage.